EZfender Boat Fender Bumper Hangers

Pontoon Boat & Deck Boat Forum

Open and Honest Pontoon Boat Discussion

Site Sponsor - pontoon boat seats, furniture and accessories www.pontoonstuff.com - pontoon boat seats, furniture and accessories
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Welcome
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:19 am 

Just ordered a 2017 SUN TRACKER® PARTY BARGE® 22 DLX from Bass Pro. Never had a boat before, looking forward to spending time on it with my wife and our 4 kids!

I added a ski tower to pull the kids, an extra battery, a low range GPS and a live well on the back where the swim platform is. It should be ready to be delivered in about a week.

Instead of buying a trailer I am just having it delivered directly to the marina. I live in Port St Lucie, FL and the marina is in Stuart, FL about 30 minutes away.

The marina said they will put it in and out as many times as I would like, it costs about $230 per month. I also said I would basically like to go from the car to boat and than from the boat to the car, meaning I would like everything prepared when we get there and than they take care of everything that needs to be done when we get back (washing, cover, flushing motor, etc...)

Looking forward to a great Summer!

Tom

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:53 pm 

Congratulations!

I'm sure you will have lots of fun times out there.
There's excellent fishing in the area if you get into that...

Humminbird Helix 7 Side Imaging

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 am 

Back into boating! Proud new (next week) owner of a 2017 Ranger 223C Reata tritoon with 150 merc 4 stroke and trailer and power pole 10' blade. Fell in love with tritoon when I rented one for mother's day. WOW, not the old pontoons I was used to running and looking forward to many sandbar weekends cruising Southwest Florida's intercoastal and maybe hit a few lakes in southwest Virginia. Will post pics after I pick it up next week. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated. 10 year warranty and Ranger brand sold me along with price compared to similar toons.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 am 

I bought a 2012 Misty Harbor 16' fishing model this spring. 40 hp Honda, foot controlled trolling motor, dual electric anchors, live well, fish finder. We have a place on the Menominee river between Wisconsin the upper peninsula of Michigan. We love the small size for fishing but I have some questions which will show up in the other topic areas.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23