2016 Harris Omni 200 cover

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Dablauv

2016 Harris Omni 200 cover

#1 Post by Dablauv » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 am

Does anybody out there have a Harris Omni 200? If so, and it still has the tag on the factory mooring cover identifying the manufacturer, could you please let me know who made it for Harris. Mine is missing and Harris has no idea who made it. You’d figure they would have a bill of materials on the boat based on the serial number. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Steiner

Re: 2016 Harris Omni 200 cover

#2 Post by Steiner » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 am

I cannot say with any certainty but there is a good chance Dowco made it as some of the replacement stuff available online for Harris is made by Dowco and Dowco is a Harris partner, but not sure how long they've been partners. You know how partnerships go....with the money. Suppliers change.
https://www.dowco-inc.com/contact-us/

They made my top and I had the boot split open at one of the zipper seams during towing while it was still under warranty and during the 2020 COVID everyone is swamped era. I emailed them about getting a replacement and they said because of the goings ons, it would probably be faster for me to send it in and let them repair it vs making one. They just ran my VIN number and had the info. Sure enough, I had it back a week after I sent it.
2019 G3 SunCatcher V322 SS tritoon, Yamaha F200
2019 F-150 XLT SuperCrew FX4, 3.5L EcoBoost Max Trailer Tow Package