FREE BOAT TIME!

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

evinrude2stroke

Re: FREE BOAT TIME!

#76 Post by evinrude2stroke » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Congrats on the win!! Looking forward to seeing the progress and how it turns out.
Dave

2016 Manitou 20' w/ 90 E-Tec Pontoon Series

JLester273

#77 Post by JLester273 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks Guys, I'm super excited. I have been talking to James (he's probably getting tired of me already LOL) Super nice guy. I'm planning a trip for the wife and I to go up and meet the staff up there. And see what stuff we like, Mainly which seats and colors. I'm fortunate to be a few hours away so I think it should be a good getaway for us and meet up with them.

I hope to get some pics and possibly video if I can work it out.

I am going to do some fixing on my trailer as it isn't in bad shape but needs bunks and guides etc. And has a couple rusty areas. So that is probably my first project.

I did start a thread in the rebuild/restoration section. (I'll also be posting over on The Pontoon stuff forum.)

I'll take any tips and suggestions as I go. When I get ready I'll try to layout my plan on the forums and probably ask a bunch of questions too. Although I am a pretty handy guy I find it helpful to have experience on you side when it comes to bigger projects. I have a few friends I may enlist too. LOL they just don't know it yet. My local go to guys if I get stuck.
My rebuild thread.
http://www.pontoonforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24807

JLester273

#78 Post by JLester273 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 am

Check out my thread on the rebuild if you haven't got my first shipment this morning. So I should be posting some good stuff soon.
My rebuild thread.

floatfan

#79 Post by floatfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:11 pm

That is too dang cool. I'll definitely be supporting the pontoonstuff.com folks with any future needs.

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#80 Post by HandymanHerb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 pm

You won't find quicker and better service anywhere, I ordered everything way ahead of the time I needed when we rebuild my boat, I figured it would take a while to get it, WRONG, I had everything in four days including the flooring, so I went from being ahead to way behind.

Towards the end of the rebuild I found I forgot a few items, got on the phone and had them by the end of the next day!

So like I said many times, you can't beat Pontoonstuff
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

JLester273

#81 Post by JLester273 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey guys.

Been a busy year. I haven't started the rebuild... life happens. Pontoonstuff is still awesome. They sent me a few pics the other day of some new stuff. I'm going to be starting soon. Can't wait really.
My rebuild thread.