looking for quality potty with pump out feature

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

kenbob62

looking for quality potty with pump out feature

#1 Post by kenbob62 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:58 am

were docked at a marina and have local pump out boats for the potty,what pottys do u have that are easy to use
kenny...2005 32 ft party cruiser ,2005 silverado 6.0 4x4 what a long strange trip its been

Bamaman

Re: looking for quality potty with pump out feature

#2 Post by Bamaman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:36 am

Most people that have portable potties end up not using them, as they're just not that sanitary.

If riders are too inhibited to silently use the lake when we stop for a periodic swim, we'll just stop by our lake house.
'12 Bennington 24' SSLX Yamaha 150

mpilot

#3 Post by mpilot » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:48 pm

We have one of these on our boat. We boat year round so getting in the water during the winter is not an option. Usually we can stop at a friend's house or stop by a restaurant for a round of cocktails to use the bathroom, but this is just in case. You fill it with clean water and treatment then pump a bellow to flush it and I just remove the waste container and dump it into the toilet and flush at home...I suppose you could have it pumped too. It fits in our changing room that is in the lean back seat but just barely. If you use a toilet like this don't use the blue treatment as it stains badly if there is a spill...I use an orange one that isn't supposed to stain.

http://www.coleman.com/large-portable-f ... 16503.html

Gearbanger

#4 Post by Gearbanger » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:49 pm

We found a toilet seat that was made for a five (5) gallon bucket that we use. So, when someone needs it, we find somewhere private or pop up the changing station, put a garbage bag in the bucket and conduct business. When we find the nearest dumpster, we off load it. I believe the toilet seat was like $13 bucks.
2016 Lowe SS210 Tritoon w/ Mercury 150
2014 Ford FX2 F-150 Tow-vehicle

NonHyphenAmerican

#5 Post by NonHyphenAmerican » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Gearbanger,
We use the same principal and tools.

Ours is called the Luggable Loo.

Works really great.

I keep one in our basement (no bathroom) for when tornado's and severe thunderstorms are barreling through.

Has come in handy a number of times.
[color=#FF0000][b]22' G3 SunCatcher V22F
Yamaha F-90
Tooning on El Dorado Reservoir[/b][/color]

boocat

#6 Post by boocat » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:24 pm

[quote="Gearbanger"]We found a toilet seat that was made for a five (5) gallon bucket that we use. So, when someone needs it, we find somewhere private or pop up the changing station, put a garbage bag in the bucket and conduct business. When we find the nearest dumpster, we off load it. I believe the toilet seat was like $13 bucks.[/quote]

yep, with a little kitty litter, plastic bag, done deal.