Best Grill for Pontoon

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Rhinohio

Re: Best Grill for Pontoon

#16 Post by Rhinohio » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Excellent job... I love to see DIY stuff, it gives me so many ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Nice RZR in the garage... is that long travel I see? What kind of riding do you do in Central Coast Ca.? Is it a duner or do you trail ride? I'm a seven year Rhino veteran and it's mostly woods/tight trails here in Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia where I ride. Haven't done much riding since I got the boat last summer, but its' newness is wearing off and I'm ready for some wheelin'.

Again, nice job on the grill accessory.

Mike
"I don't consider the pleasure of others my goal in life, nor do I consider my pleasure the goal of anyone else's life."

walter

Re: Best Grill for Pontoon

#17 Post by walter » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm

$30 grill got it free, in-laws, it's about time you can love them! 2 u-bolts hold table with made up rails with grill mounted and removable by 2 screws. If you can find one of these grills anymore, they're great and will last a long time (made of aluminum casting) no rusting! Recent modifications include moving grill in closer to the boat and dipped my u-bolts in "rubber dip" from the home depot. This setup works excellent, no problems with wind blowing out the flame either. My final cost.....maybe $10 and that was after the recent modifications. Going on 4th year of usage and it still looks as shown.
Attachments
grill.jpg
grill.jpg (109.73 KiB) Viewed 2287 times
2008 Bentley 243 Cruise "Tritoon" w/ Lifting Strakes
115 hp Merc 4-str.
Collinsville, IL.
Boat on Ky Lake