Pontoonstuff.com

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: Pontoonstuff.com

#16 Post by HandymanHerb » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:22 am

Call and ask for Annette Green,she is the office manager, she will help you out, I'll sent her an e-mail told her to you would be calling.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

ROBBSRACINGENGINES

#17 Post by ROBBSRACINGENGINES » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 pm

I had been a member over there at PS for a couple years. I rebuilt my first toon with them and part of my second rebuild also. After having a few shitty experiences dealing with that guy Wildcatdude on the forum I stopped dealing with them. I had put in a lot of time on both of my rebuild threads, only to have them deleted by that ---hole twice.
1986 Suntracker Party Barge-2000 130hp. Yamaha Deck off Resto SOLD
2001 Godfrey AquaPatio 240LE- 2006 150hp. Yamaha 4 stroke Deck off Resto. A work in progress!

http://www.robbsracingengines.com

Liquid Asset

#18 Post by Liquid Asset » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Wow reading james post I didn't know my seating choice was that impressive. I'm the only one thats had a rebuild thread there with american soft trim seats, no rotomold here L.O.L It will be great if that forum is more open. I can say that I have had so many pm's over there asking about something on my boat. I totally understand not wanting to push another companys products but even simple questions had to be handled through pm's. I think it's great that pontoonstuff is sponoring the rebuilds going on here and I can't wait to see what they end up with. I just like seeing all the different projects and ideas that people come up with !
2018 Tahoe ltz elite windshield powered by a 175 Mercury verado with sea legs
Rebuilt custom 20' 1983 riviera cruiser tritoon SOLD

2017 crew cab F-350 gets me to the lake !

curtiscapk

#19 Post by curtiscapk » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Mr. Curtis

The code should be working now. Thank you for letting me know there was a problem!

James Myers
PontoonStuff

code should be resolved.
Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER" rebuild Spring 2013
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15328
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
Turning Point hustler 14 x 13 prop
22mph gps 3 people
12 F150
Overland Park Ks
Hillsdale Lake, KS

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#20 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Did you write them about the discount too ?

ROBBSRACINGENGINES, that why Craig and I got our free rebuilds, he trying to mend fences and get customers back, he cleaned house on the forums and got rid of the asses

lakerunner
Site Moderator

#21 Post by lakerunner » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:11 pm

HandymanHerb wrote:Did you write them about the discount too ?

ROBBSRACINGENGINES, that why Craig and I got our free rebuilds, he trying to mend fences and get customers back, he cleaned house on the forums and got rid of the asses
They already have my money so maybe next time.
Loyd & Betty Meeks
Livin the lake life
2004 Tracker 22 Regency/2010 90 E-Tec. Pulled by Ford 2020 F 250,
McAlester, Oklahoma
Home lake is Tenkiller

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#22 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Annette was expecting a call from you, she would have fixed it for you, give her a call tomorrow, she was nice to talk to and told me to call back if I had a bitch about something ordered or to brag on it and couldn't wait to see the pictures of Craig and my rebuilt pontoons

ROBBSRACINGENGINES

#23 Post by ROBBSRACINGENGINES » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:42 pm

"QUOTE" ROBBSRACINGENGINES, that why Craig and I got our free rebuilds, he trying to mend fences and get customers back, he cleaned house on the forums and got rid of the asses "QUOTE"

I spent a few thousand with them. I rebuilt the 1st one with pretty much all parts bought from them. Deck to furniture. I had started to do the same on the second build but then got railroaded by the forum police and decided that was enough.

I was REALLY REALLY pissed when that guy deleted my threads. I called PS and expressed my displeasure about it but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. The threads that follow our rebuilds on there site is what inspires new customers to buy parts from them to re-build there toons. Thats how I got sucked in anyways. lol. I lurked on the forum for a while checking out all the fine work other people had done rebuilding theres and decided I could do that too.
1986 Suntracker Party Barge-2000 130hp. Yamaha Deck off Resto SOLD
2001 Godfrey AquaPatio 240LE- 2006 150hp. Yamaha 4 stroke Deck off Resto. A work in progress!

http://www.robbsracingengines.com

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#24 Post by badmoonrising » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:38 pm

RickDB banned me and made it so I couldn't register/post. Anyone know what DB stands for ??? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

James Myers

#25 Post by James Myers » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Guys

I'm sorry about that forum mess, it was actually Rob's call that finally made me aware of the problem, though it took a bit longer for me to act. I had neglected the forum while I was focusing on our new seating line and for a year or so before that due to some personal issues that kept me preoccupied. When I saw the posts got deleted I got a bit crazy and had to make some changes... you don't delete posts that are true and you don't treat folks bad who are good customers or potential customers. For that matter you don't treat anyone bad, customer or not, everyone's there to learn and have fun anyways. I'm glad I finally caught on to it all and made the changes, like you said above, our forum is only for folks to get ideas and see peoples rebuilds in order to get excited. Our forum is open now for anything, there's no reason for drama and I'm sorry that so many folks got treated poorly.

James Myers
President
PontoonStuff, Inc.
James P Myers
President
PontoonStuff.com
jim.myers@pontoonstuff.com
http://www.pontoonstuff.com

Texoma Toon

#26 Post by Texoma Toon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 pm

You are doing a very good thing James! I am sure it will pay dividends in the near future! :thumbsup
2007 G3 LX 22 Fish & Cruise
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

The proud American will go down into Obama's slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world how free he really is. The world will only snicker. - Pravda

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#27 Post by badmoonrising » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Texoma Toon wrote:You are doing a very good thing James! I am sure it will pay dividends in the near future! :thumbsup
Yep, thanks James. The way I was treated on the forum kept me from buying from pontoon stuff. Now, I'll look there first :thumbsup :thumbsup
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#28 Post by HandymanHerb » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm

I got a bitch, how can you get any work done with all the goodies to look at !, I got steering cable Tuesday, then today I got 28 boxes,looks like all the seats and bases, haven't even had time to check it all yet, Thursday the decking, two of the Captains chairs, one on back order, three pedestals are coming in, thats most of what I requested and I just ordered it last Friday.

Thank James, Annette and all the good people getting er done at Pontoon Stuff !!!

But we did get a little done, engine is off, and all the wiring is stripped off, thanks to all my helpers

I'll be presure washing the pontoon and the fences while I'm waiting for the truck coming tomorrow.

curtiscapk

#29 Post by curtiscapk » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

I recognize some of those boxes!! I just hope to get started on my demo Saturday.
Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER" rebuild Spring 2013
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15328
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
Turning Point hustler 14 x 13 prop
22mph gps 3 people
12 F150
Overland Park Ks
Hillsdale Lake, KS

redbeard

#30 Post by redbeard » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:54 am

By the way Craig I'm going to the lake this weekend and I have the box trailer at home if you want me to haul your new toys down for you. I don't like to put my phone number out here on the net so I'll send you a PM if you want any help just call me.
Truman Lake
1986 24' Playcraft "The Georgia Peach"
1996 Evinrude 88 HP
14x11 Prop