Wife is doing great! EzFenders are back and doing fine, also

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Waterlogged

Re: Life around EzFenders, Update...

#76 Post by Waterlogged » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Bryan, so happy to hear that everything has turned out right for you and Denise. It's good when things go right for people who although we've never met are still connected by the forum.

Glenn
2008 SunTracker Regency Party Barge 22 with lifting strakes
2008 Mercury 115 4 stroke

Douglas4315

#77 Post by Douglas4315 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 am

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO

Bryan let me know when you have some available because I am interested in picking up a few sets. Can they be mounted on the bottom of the rails? My playpen cover would rip I think with these on top

Bryden24shp

#78 Post by Bryden24shp » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Yep, as soon as I get some in, I'll let you know. As far as ripping the cover, I have heard alot of concerns. And tell everyone this... What I did on my Manitou was put some iron on blue jean patches on the inside of the cover where it touched the Ez's. Was real simple. I have had a lot of people mount them upside down on the railings with good results.
I always suggest the patch idea. Works good!
And thanks for the kind comments. We are a big, caring family, here!
Owner-EzFender Boat Products
Members, visit your discount page at:
http://www.ezfender.com/PontoonForums-M ... -Page.html

Bryden24shp

Re: Life around EzFenders, Limited stock available!

#79 Post by Bryden24shp » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Here is the latest news. Denise is doing great. We did a 5K walk for womens cancer awareness 2 weeks ago and had a good time. The old body made it through it! Plus, I looked pretty good in pink! We sold our place at Lake of the Ozarks because we just don't have time to get down with all the overtime I am working at the plant. So with the condo gone, I am building a new shed here at home to be devoted to the business. We are hoping to put in 5 more years at the plant then retiring and will have the EzFender business to help carry us through. So I can be home pretty much all the time.
With that said, I just got 200 of 400 Ez's prepped. I am replentishing some vendors, so I have about 38 pairs left over for now. The 2nd shipment of 200 will be coming in about 3 weeks from now. Then regular shipmenst after to get us back on track, since our brief business hiatus.
Before I put the website back up, to sell to the general public, I want to get you guys going first. As before, I'm discounting for members.
$24.95 per pair, shipped. Payment by check, only. CC/PayPal fees drive the price up to $28.95 plus shipping. Shipping dependant on quantity ordered.
So, its just easier to go the old fashioned check route. Just PM me for your orders.
After I get the next order prepped, the website will go up. And I'll start taking CC's and PayPal, again.
Thanks for your support guys. We really appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, messages and phone calls.
We truly have a great family of friends here!
Plus wait until you see what Redbeard is doing with some Ez's. Kens got a really cool idea coming to life!
Its an idea that has me going back to the original side holed Ez's that we started out with about 6 years ago, to add to the current line up. When they are done, I'll let you know!
Plus we have a few more ideas coming to life!
Thank again, guys!
Bryan

redbeard

Re: Life around EzFenders, Limited stock available!

#80 Post by redbeard » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Sorry Bryan it looks like I let the cat out of the bag in another post.
Truman Lake
1986 24' Playcraft "The Georgia Peach"
1996 Evinrude 88 HP
14x11 Prop

Bryden24shp

EzFenders are back! Website is on line!

#81 Post by Bryden24shp » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm

I want to say thanks again for the support everyone has shown for us. We are now back up and running, with over 400 pairs in stock and more coming in weekly! I've posted a PontoonForum members special in my signature in appreciation of your support...
If anyone needs anything....
PM me here at the site
email me sales@ezfender.com
and here is the website....
http://www.ezfender.com
I have quite a bit of updating to do, but its up... Keep sending those pics!!!
Thanks Again, everyone!
Bryan and Denise

curtiscapk

Re: EzFender website is online... We are back! Thanks all!!!

#82 Post by curtiscapk » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:50 am

Alright Bryan!

Guys don't forget to make sure the screw is tight!!!! I now only have 3 fenders.... :( :(
Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER" rebuild Spring 2013
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15328
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
Turning Point hustler 14 x 13 prop
22mph gps 3 people
12 F150
Overland Park Ks
Hillsdale Lake, KS

smoker62

#83 Post by smoker62 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

Questions for thoise that have them, does just the threaded screw tighten against the line or is there a pad of some sort ?

What stops the screw from vibrating out if you forget to snug it down after you remove the line ?
2014 Crest Classic 250 SLR2 , Mercury 300 Verado Pro , Mercury Enertia Prop
2012 South Bay 522 , Merc 115 4S, Mercury Spitfire 4 blade prop-13 pitch light 25 mph gps, 11 pitch heavy - Sold

Bryden24shp

#84 Post by Bryden24shp » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:56 pm

I machine a small divit into the base of the EzFender when we drill and tap the thumbscrew hole. When the thumbscrew is snugged down on the line, it pushes it into this hole in the base. That's what mainly holds the line in place. It doesn't take a lot of thumscrew pressure. just snug it down. It will hold. I had some issues with the thumbscrews on earlier models. So I included extra thumbscrews in the package, just so if this happened customers would have spares. Now I have a press that goes into the EzFender hole and squeezes against the last two thumbscrew threads, destroying them, so they will not back out. Its happened on my own boats, before. Thats why I went this route. Works real good. If a person wants to order some without this process, so they can use them as a camera mount (which they work fantastic for) I can leave them alone and just send a spare thumb screw. But they have to let me know in advance of placing an order. because I press 200 per batch.
Hope this answers your questions, any more, just give me a yell!

Those were 2 real good questions!
Thanks!
Bryan

smoker62

#85 Post by smoker62 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Just got back from a weekend at the cabin, good answers . I will order some up soon, was seeing if they would clear the cover on my top rails. I can powdercoat them right ? I have black rails .

Thanks Bryan .
2012 South Bay 522 , Merc 115 4S, Mercury Spitfire 4 blade prop-13 pitch light 25 mph gps, 11 pitch heavy - Sold

COTTS4x4

#86 Post by COTTS4x4 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Here's a pic of mine installed. I put 3 per side. I used them at the fuel dock this weekend and the dock master came out to see how they worked. He said he had never seen a pontoon with something as simple and smart as that. Also, I was worried about losing a set screw but there's no chance of one coming out.
Attachments
ezfender.jpg
ezfender.jpg (137.12 KiB) Viewed 6680 times
[b][i]
2013 Sweetwater 2286 Triple Toon
T.O.T.A.L. Package - 150 Yamaha
[/i][/b]

Bryden24shp

#87 Post by Bryden24shp » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:50 am

smoker62 wrote:Just got back from a weekend at the cabin, good answers . I will order some up soon, was seeing if they would clear the cover on my top rails. I can powdercoat them right ? I have black rails .

Thanks Bryan .
I have some at the anodizers right now. He powder coats as well! I sent him a note on powder coating some for you.
So hang tight on ordering some for a bit, ok?

Scott! Awesome pic! I'll put that on the website if you don't mind. Yes, the new press is working real good on eliminating the screws from coming out all the way.
Keep me posted on other comments you get. Keep showing them off to everyone, I'm really trying to get these into some major retail stores. I have a new building to pay for! :biggrin2
Attachments
20140719_154440.jpg
20140719_154440.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 6664 times

smoker62

#88 Post by smoker62 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:25 am

Great, thanks again. I will wait to order until I hear from you. I would need 4 pair in black powder or anodized, just so they are black. :thumbsup

Capt Sully

#89 Post by Capt Sully » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:44 am

One of the best mods I've added to the toon. They work great and easy. I placed 4 on each side. Thanks Bryan
EZ.jpg
EZ.jpg (124.57 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
2012 Xcurison X23C
Yamaha 90 hp 4 stroke
Dual axle full bunk trailer ready to go
All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
Maritime mobile KD4LZL
Lake Allatoona, NW Ga.
FVC USCG Auxiliary
Vietnam 66 / 67

Bryden24shp

#90 Post by Bryden24shp » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:16 am

Here is an updated picture of the progress on the new building! Going up quickly, now! We have had about 4 set backs, but thats another story, for when its done!
Attachments
shed1.jpg
shed1.jpg (104.22 KiB) Viewed 6522 times