Memory's of busting my ass

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

buddy19520

Re: Memory's of busting my ass

#16 Post by buddy19520 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

FloterBoter wrote:yeah, if you got money you can make money.
And the corollary to that is -

if you've got money, you can lose your ass too!

Philip

Parasympathetic

#17 Post by Parasympathetic » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:55 am

Herb and Gpx are right. I've been to florida/alabama twice in the last few months to look at property. Was thinking of retiring to that area this summer. Tons of 30-40k homes that in normal times could be prettied up and turned for 70k easy. But now with no one working down there, it's tough to sell or even rent the damn things.

I decided to retire here as all my friends and family are near and I'm too old and mean to make new friends. :drink4
But man, the house prices are real good down there.

2015 Ranger RT175
Yamaha 70hp
Lake Wappapello, MO

IF WE MAKE GUNS ILLEGAL, THEN NOBODY WILL GET SHOT ANYMORE. THAT'S HOW WE STOPPED EVERYBODY FROM DOING DRUGS.

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#18 Post by HandymanHerb » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am

Buy them I be glad to fix them up for you, and you can rent them, right now you can get for half of what they be in 3 years, we been through this in the late 70's too.

Dad and Mom bought the house I bought off them for 7 thousand and I got it for 40, put in the central air and did the plumbing and put a new electrical service in the place.

I messed up,I should have sold it for 195000, and put the money away and bought two or three at today prices and have money to fix them up too.

Who knew
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen