Please Consider Joining "Packing it Out"

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Bamby

Re: Please Consider Joining "Packing it Out"

#16 Post by Bamby » Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 am

lakerunner wrote:Here in NE Oklahoma the Cherokee's are the nastiest bunch next to the Mexicans and just white trash. On lake we could fill the boat 3 or 4 times a day on holiday weekend. The boat ramps and swimming areas are awash in pampers left behind along with the beer cans and other garbage. We try to pick up as much as we can but just don't have time. One good thing is we find some good stuff. Last year we found a new ski vest that was over a hundred bucks in Overtons. Fits my Grandson perfect.
Could the mess resemble something like this??

The illegal’s have absolutely no regard as to how they are decimating Arizona .
Pictures Of Our Beautiful Sonoran Desert in Ariz.

HERE IS A REAL EYE OPENER FOR YOU.
Another Layup/Rest Area Discovered by CDC AZ SEARCH &
RESCUE
Litter_1.jpg
Litter_1.jpg (71.42 KiB) Viewed 902 times
We breathed a sigh of relief the day the Senate defeated the Amnesty Bill, but the USA is still being invaded! We discovered one of the biggest layups we have ever found.
This layup is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA ( Tucson ) used by human smugglers.

This layup area is located in a wash area approximately .5 of a mile long just south of Tucson.
Litter_2.jpg
Litter_2.jpg (68.45 KiB) Viewed 902 times
We estimate there are over 3000 discarded back packs in this layup area. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, and soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it. We weren't too far behind them.
Litter_3.jpg
Litter_3.jpg (68.23 KiB) Viewed 901 times
As I kept walking down the wash, I was sure it was going to end just ahead, but I kept walking and walking, and around every corner was more and more trash!
Litter_4.jpg
Litter_4.jpg (66.38 KiB) Viewed 901 times
And of course the trail leading out of the layup area heading NORTH to Tucson , then on to your town tomorrow.
Litter_5.jpg
Litter_5.jpg (62.49 KiB) Viewed 901 times
They've already come through here. Is this America the Beautiful?
Or another landfill?
Litter_6.jpg
Litter_6.jpg (48.74 KiB) Viewed 900 times
The trash left behind by the illegal’s is another of the Environmental Disasters to hit the USA . Had this been done in one of our great Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas there would be an uprising of the American people........but this is remote Arizona-Mexican border. You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Repugnant. Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the human waste left in the desert. They do talk about light bulbs a lot though...

This information needs to be seen by the rest of the country.

I've picked up and disposed some pretty big messes I've encountered on some of my outdoor excursions and in reality felt some satisfaction for "doing the right thing". Now if BMR could somehow make this dumping cease and desist "He'd be the Man". But in reality if we all take a little time and effort "we can make a difference".
Respect Our Recreational Resources
Leaving Only "The Footprints of Your Passing"

Boating the Muskingum River
1972 35' Crest Pontoon Houseboat
2007 90 hp. Yamaha

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: Please Consider Joining "Packing it Out"

#17 Post by HandymanHerb » Fri May 14, 2010 7:53 am

We need to get the libs down there cleaning it up, I bet they change there minds quick, and they have to be forced on job sites not to do the same thing.

If allowed they will just leave the lunch mess just laying there and would shit inside the houses if they could get away with it.

They just don't care
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen