Gas theft

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

yellowk9

Re: Gas theft

#31 Post by yellowk9 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Your neighbors sound like pure trash. I'm sorry you have to live next to them. I'd just hate to see one of the "good guys" get the shaft because of a rash decision. Keep standing up for yourself, but if I were you I'd wait until they push it to the next level before I responded with gunfire. Keep your powder dry though, because it sounds like they're the type to keep pushing it.
2002 Sweetwater 20RE
2002 90 HP Suzuki 4-Stroke

lakerunner696

#32 Post by lakerunner696 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:05 pm

The thing is these punks stay well away from me and those who have made the same promise
Loyd, AKA Angry Ol Bastard & Betty Meeks
Beautiful Lake Tenkiller Oklahoma
2008 F150 Lariat Super Crew
2004 Tracker Regency, 2010 Evinrude E-Tec 90
Haul Rite trailer

God bless our country, God damn it's enemy's.

kimbercarry

Gas theft

#33 Post by kimbercarry » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:39 am

Fence Charger! Small wire, hard to see, works on about everything, door knobs bird feeders (fun to watch an uneducated tree rat try out the feeder). Works well on two legged vermin also. You don't get any feedback because they would be expected to have an excuse as to why they were picking up your gas can to begin with. If it's one of the plastic cans, you gotta improvise.

lakerunner696

#34 Post by lakerunner696 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 am

I forgot to add that we have installed a game cam in a tree in back yard. It is aimed at the shed, boat barn and back door of the house. Also a drive way alert in the shed itself. These cost less than $200 and I feel safe that if they come back I will know it
Haul Rite trailer

GregF

#35 Post by GregF » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 am

I have one of those "Fi-Shok" chargers that you use for smaller animals but it sure taught Mr Ed to stop busting out the screen doors. I have thought that if our "car hoppers" (car burglars) ever come back I am going to wire my car. The only problem is if you have dry sneakers on you don't get that much of a shock. Maybe I should turn the sprinklers on at night.
1974 Harris
70 HP 4 stroke EFI Yamaha

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#36 Post by badmoonrising » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

lakerunner696 wrote:I forgot to add that we have installed a game cam in a tree in back yard. It is aimed at the shed, boat barn and back door of the house. Also a drive way alert in the shed itself. These cost less than $200 and I feel safe that if they come back I will know it
I have 6 network cameras watching my property from all angles, we are very rural and lately there have been thefts, mainly drug addicts stealing stuff for scrap metal. That and I hear the dogs bark, out comes the SKS...or the 870...or the tactical shotty :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I had a guy pull in my driveway a while back and when I confronted the him with a pistol he didn't have a whole lot to say other than "yes sir" "no sir".

The dumbass said he pulled over because he had trouble with his brakes...all the way up a 200 ft driveway.

I told the guy to take his shitty brakes and get the F@#@$ off my property.

Word gets out among crackheads when they are confronted by an armed property owner. I doubt they'll be back. :rofl :rofl :rofl

A couple of days later, same guy is in the local paper, he was arrested for stealing copper for drugs.
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

Brandon

#37 Post by Brandon » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

LR....I was not questioning your tact...I agree I was just simply wondering what his response was once he realized he had been trapped because of his grandbabies...I hate the day for my son if he ever steals from anyone.....I'm a country boy...I understand.
2014 Veranda 22ft
Yamaha High Thrust 115hp
2011 Dodge Ram 1500

I will keep my Guns
I will keep my money
and you can KEEP THE CHANGE!!

America will never be destroyed, if we falter it will be because we destroyed ourself- Ab. Lincoln

lakerunner696

#38 Post by lakerunner696 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Well all he said was what do you want me to do about it? I said beat his ass, make him buy me 2 new cans and fill them with gas. Never happened. Now the bastards are stealing water from our water district. We know they are reversing the meter to make it run backwards. Our rules and regs don't have much on the subject so at our meeting Tuesday night we are making some stiff penalties. As soon as it happens we call the sheriff on the thieving bastards
Haul Rite trailer

Brandon

#39 Post by Brandon » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 am

So obviously he is worthless as well....with a what do you want me to do about it response is what's wrong with kids these days. If I ever tried something like that growing up I would have gotten my ass beat everyday for a week.....and so will my children sucks you have to live like that.
2014 Veranda 22ft
Yamaha High Thrust 115hp
2011 Dodge Ram 1500

I will keep my Guns
I will keep my money
and you can KEEP THE CHANGE!!

America will never be destroyed, if we falter it will be because we destroyed ourself- Ab. Lincoln