DISREGARD

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

ROLAND

DISREGARD

#1 Post by ROLAND » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi guys... you'll notice there's a threat called New boat pics.... please disregard that thread, that was from when I first bought my boat in Oct of 09 and Iclicked on "bump thread". didn't know what it would do, but I sure as heck didn't think it would re-post the thread under the current date... I apologize for tghe :censored up... Can someone explain to me when you go back and revisit some of your "older posts", there are the options of "bump topic, subscribe topic & bookmark.... what are those for? What I was really trying to do was just go back and get some old pics of my boat for someone looking for a 20 footer rigged for fishing... my apologies again....
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: DISREGARD

#2 Post by HandymanHerb » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am

bump means it's a good one and you want to bring it back up to the top, subscribe is every time there's a post on that topic you will get notified by pm or e-mail, bookmark put it in your favorites list.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

ROLAND

#3 Post by ROLAND » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:29 pm

HandymanHerb wrote:bump means it's a good one and you want to bring it back up to the top, subscribe is every time there's a post on that topic you will get notified by pm or e-mail, bookmark put it in your favorites list.
Thanks Herb...
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#4 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 am

You are welcome Sir
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen