Cupholder / Caddy / Armrest Combo from www.buycupholders.com

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Chillaxin'

Cupholder / Caddy / Armrest Combo from www.buycupholders.com

#1 Post by Chillaxin' » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:59 pm

I recently ordered one of these cupholder / caddy units from Terry Graber & Associates on http://www.buycupholders.com , as the price was right and the design seemed well thought-out. The wife is very pleased! The unit is very nicely crafted, and looks and feels to be very high-quality...especially for only $50.00! It holds 2 drinks, cell phone, etc. very securely, and LOOKS LIKE IT CAME WITH THE BOAT! :thumbsup

We bought the "Platinum Java" color, which has a nice, rich-looking champagne-colored acrylic top and light tan colored vinyl upholstered around the bottom. It matches the tan areas of our Sweetwater boat seating perfectly.

The metal "tab" that's used to hold it in-place is definitely high-grade stainless steel...it sat in the rain and didn't rust or stain our off white and tan seating! The tab can be configured to slide between the seat cushion and backrest, or between two seat cushions where the bench seats meet. Or the tab can be folded underneath to set the unit on the floor, beach, etc. I wonder if it floats in the water? :happy :donno

Looks like I'm ordering 2 more...one for the other bow lounger, and the other for the L-shaped stern seating! 8)

You guys should check 'em out.

--Rob
Attachments
CupHolder_PlatJava.jpg
CupHolder_PlatJava.jpg (34.65 KiB) Viewed 11542 times
[color=#000080][b]USAF (Retired)
2014 22' Sweetwater 2286 Cruise
Yamaha F-70 LA 4-Stroke[/color]

[color=#BF4000]I'm always at the Helm; she's always on the Bow Lounger![/b][/color]