PTM Edge pontoon mirror

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

robster

PTM Edge pontoon mirror

#1 Post by robster » Sun May 11, 2014 5:40 am

Howdy- I posted a while back (May 01,2011) about the PTM Edge pontoon mirror that we bought for our Manitou, well after looking at the PTM Edge website recently I noticed they had a upgraded pontoon mirror , I contacted PTM Edge to see if I could upgrade my old mirror to the new PRO model and the wonderful folks there said sure! .. That's what happened now we have the PTM Edge Pro mirror on our boat and it's FANTASTIC!, great panoramic view,stays in place, no vibration ,crystal clear and sharp because it has prescription grade glass,looks awesome and will be wonderful for water sports I won't need to keep swiveling my seat backwards to look behind me. Here's the web site for PTM Edge,they have two models for pontoons the PXR-100 and the PXR-100 Pro, we have the PXR-100 Pro and they offer two mount options. I'm not a shilll for PTM Edge , just a very happy customer. http://www.ptmedge.com/pontoon-mirrors/ So if you want a high quality mirror that looks sharp and is GREAT! for water sports get the PTM Edge.
Attachments
Mirror.jpg
Mirror.jpg (117.87 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
2011 Manitou OasisVP Tritoon w/Yamaha 150

dodger

Re: PTM Edge pontoon mirror

#2 Post by dodger » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 pm

We put the same model on our boat just this year. Yes it is a great mirror. We will even be able to fold it down, it will clear the throttle, just pivot the mirror. The one thing we wish it did was pivot just a bit more to the left. You have to sit a bit to the right in the drivers seat to really see the entire back end when towing. But yes, it is better than spinning around to see the action. Our dealer was having a very good sale on all retail items last month, so saved $$.
2014 Bennington 24 S tritoon with lifting stakes/25" tubes/ gas tank in center tube/ infloor storage/ vinyl floor/ electric bimini/dual batteries/ upgraded Sony stereo/changing room
Yamaha 150
SeaStar steering